Wade Hates Me Wade Hates Me

Wade hates me too.

We should make a Wade Hates Us Collab.

Magyar responds:

he is full of hate, maybe people don't show him enough respect because his little brother is more successful than him.

I feel sorry for him :(

[KK]Super BFK Music Video [KK]Super BFK Music Video

I came.

This was a work of art.

SAK responds:

thanks a lot!

!Happy Halloween! !Happy Halloween!

MANLY!

THIS MOVIE IS MANLY! IT WAS MADE BY MANLY MEN! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS MANLY!

ngfan14 responds:

MANLY MEN GIVE 10's.

SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK

Hilarious

I'm gonna go try that now.

Mavis &amp;lt;3's Patrick Mavis <3's Patrick

Mavis Beacon

Mavis Beacon. <3

Purpin responds:

Bavis Meacon.

Whaaat? Whaaat?

Simply magnificent!

Good day sir! I did not expect to see much in this flash when I first saw it "Whaast? It looks like another crap flash." Yet, I was deeply mistaken.

First off, the Panda in the preloader was simply marvelous. One would think that you were Bernini reborn if they ever saw that. Is there some ulterior motive behind it? It is an enigma truly.

Secondly, your voice... It was like the voice of the Angel Uriel himself. I cannot say how touched I am at the sound of such a tone! It is like Seraphim crying out! Oh, joyous occasion, not even a young Micheal Jackson could sound that good!

Third, the suspense that you would be submitting another flash! Why, I cannot wait for the day after! It would be like an Orgasm of the mind to see another glorious flash made by the likes of you! Truly! You are the next Egoraptor! I just cannot wait for your next piece of work!

Good day sir! I do hope to see another wonderous flash from you!

Everthing is all Everthing is all

A rating of 8, dear sir!

Now, some would argue, that this is a crap flash. In a way, it is. And yet, one cannot help but see a higher meaning to this flash. For example, the phrase "Everything is all puppy dogs" seems to insinuate that life is fine and dandy, and yet it is followed by "poop" seemingly contradicting the previous statement by saying life is poop. The art style is in fact on a level akin to Egoraptor and thus it does well. However, the reason it does not get the whole ten was because it was a tad too long. Good day, sir.

Party Pokemon Collab Party Pokemon Collab

Awesome.

I laughed the entire time. You should make a Sequel.

MinusNick responds:

The Party has more humor production planned, don't you worry!

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Even better than the first bit.

I laughed at the first little video. But I laughed until I cried at this new redone version. Well done.

Clockday 08 Happy dancing Clockday 08 Happy dancing

NICK! MAH BOI!

It was fucking awesome. I found the colours to be very uplifting. Totally front page stuff.

I'm just sad that I'm not an author with you...

Nikenick responds:

Oh, my friend. I totally forgat about you.
I'll co author you right now!

Thanks for your review and Happy clockday!

-=Nick=-